Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's been so L-O-N-G

Yea..it was quite some time since I last updated my blog and posted something. There are many ... MANY things to be put up...i mean..being a photo-freak (as in taking photo of things/objects at every chance) .. i have quite a lot to put up on.

Then my current news... well looks like i've been pretty isolated this year. I was busy...with...well...assignments, reports, tests, jobs...i don't feel like im learning anything but all I know is that i was being busy.

And also was occupied with something else.

Then comes the results being released. you know..i was pretty hopeful that all will be smooth but always, the unexpected happened. See... this is so life-like..that all things tend to go unpredictable sometimes. I mean..alright..lots of things are and at times you just mess up some part it.

Lis said i was calm this morning. Well...i better be because exams and studies have always been part of my life. A tiny rock or a single ripple will not be enough to sway me away and get me upset. Right..coz i knew the source of the problem.

That's me. get to the source and think of the solution.

I have to admit that i was disappointed with myself especially when i heard that she pass it all.

Okay...so the angel tells me that
"it's not good to compare yourself with any others. competition is good but it is not when it gets overboard. Do you know how much she studied? Look at you, you didnt even bother during your Test 1 and 2. You were what? busy with all other things and she? she was studying!

That was your weakness my dear. you should have study when it's time to do your revision! Just because you don't fancy MB, gives your the reason to dilly dally when it's time to do revision!"

then..the devil tells me:
"Don't give up you! she passed all for this semester but have you forgotten? she did get a 1.0 for the previous sem and went for a supp when you passed it all! See..it's a wheel of fortune kind of thing...it was bad luck for her previously, and now it's your turn..fair square huh?

so where's your fire kiddo? light it up and kick her arse the coming sem! 2 more sem for you to chase on kid...and fuck MB. it's just a storybook. take the supp and get over with it! then when the next sem comes, it's time for a new strategy planning!"

so that was what the devil and angel told me.

hmm...i always side the devil...so right...of course i will listen to the devil and have a strategy change the next sem! whoo-hooooo!

anyways..the things that i've got to do before the new battle is to..hmm...get certain people out for a yumcha session (i have been disappearing too long) ... and to reply emails (to olivia (so sorry!haha..anyways..this time i have quite a lot to write) and joni) ... aikz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



p/s: am trying to revamp the site and use this lovely css template...but havent get around and figure out how should i do it coz i just can't upload the template up! ;((
anyone..help?

0 c a r r o t s: