Monday, May 19, 2008

Should I be Born Elsewhere?

Some people are born great while some are born with greatness but not at the right location. Some struggled to be great and stumble to great failures. Others know nothing of greatness and staying alive is already an accomplishment to them.

You see...a person may only achieve successfulness when the time and condition is right. What? Of course, there are always factors affecting a person (especially luck) when he or she is trying to realize his/her dream. You think it's easy to be Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan? Think again.

Sometimes I thought he seems to be like being born at the wrong side of the world. I mean...should he be born here but sent to the neighbouring country for education, he would be in a better state than now.

Not that he's in a bad condition but I do think that it could be way improved if there was a chance.

Guess some people would have thought the same with themselves too. They may have wanted to be born elsewhere. But, without yesterday, where is today?
Anyways, however it was being put, I still think that sometimes I belong to elsewhere. Just as how I thought he should, I thought I should too.

Ahhh...if that was really the case, then I thought the villagers in Sichuan should have be evacuated to elsewhere before the massive earthquake. Which also made me felt grateful that I'm actually being born in Malaysia and not other places that are prone to natural disasters......

I mean...now it's like the mother nature is unleashing her wrath towards us...yea..caning her disobedient child. It's just sad to read about what is currently happening in China, Philippines (nature gone crazy and human went crazy too...) and Myanmar...

I don't know but I seriously hope that I could be part of the team that contributes into....well....into...uhmm....into (I'm bad at this...I don't know what is the correct word to use! Because I don't want to re-shape the world, change the world or make the world into a better place....to me, it's good as it is already..)....ahhhh...(i kNoW)...into restoring the harmony of Earth.

hahaa...sounds like my subconscious is speaking (the one part of me who's a little too dramatic and dreamy at times) so I better call it a night and retire to Dreamland.



p/s: southwest sumatra was hit by a 6.3 earthquake...so I was googling on Bali's exact location. Well...just want to feel safe for my October trip....and then I found this island belonging to Australia....has a very cute name: Christmas Island! LOL...does it makes a good place for Xmas celebration?
(btw, it's quite an interesting search around the net to see who found this lil' island -- the way they analyze who were the first inhabitants and all by observing the animals found on the island. Then, there are actually 2 Christmas Islands in the world -- one is on the Pacific Ocean while another is on the Indian Ocean!)

hmmp...anyways...I quick search on cnn with the word bali gives me no interesting article (none at all)...that is to say that...alright...bali is still on ~~ Lise! Hohooo....

p/s/s: (I planned to go around the world before all the lovely places got destroyed...muahahahaaaa)

0 c a r r o t s: