Saturday, July 26, 2008

My morning started with M&M ice cream, and Anal Murderer

Asia Sentinel -- Bearding the Lion City

This is interesting. Let's watch how it goes?

Okay...that was just something that caught my eye when I was at AsiaSentinel.com (went over after I read the email by a friend..thanks for the mail, dude). The next that came was this ...ahh...yes..the oh-so-usual news nowadays. Come to think of it, they/he are/is so good at evading questions. Anyways...anal murderer...that is a good one...got me laughing...

And then I read on the comments and .... well...not to say offended or shocked nor am I trying to rant on it....but somehow when you read the words : Malaysia, an Islamic Country...my mind was somehow..went blank for a moment....and followed by the ick reaction.

It is undeniable that this is true and so far...things have yet to go off-hands due to the so-called tolerance among all the races. Throughout the years, we lot is being tolerance among one another and you can say that it used to be a peaceful country (when the economy is good). Of course, no one cares much if they are living decently with less to worry about.

Who wants to create a havoc and become a cuckoo? Any sane person will want to live a normal and happy life; rather to bite at another's tail like a mad rottweiler.

That was how it had used to be. The citizen is tolerant and happy and peaceful and do not worry-sick if they can still send the children to school in the coming years.

Sighs...just to make sure, I went google and this was what I found :
1. Is Malaysia an Islamic state? by Maznah Mohamad

2. YahooAnswers

3. Malaysia IS Islamic state by Jeff Ooi



geez...there are so many more links and sites...as of now, I'm too *tired* to read them...ahhh...I don't actually bother you see....I just want to be a Malaysian. A democratic Malaysia with political and economical stability as well as moderate crime rate.
That's all I want. Not too difficult is it? I used to be proud to tell people that I live in Malaysia and I'm proud to be a Malaysian.....but now? Okay...I would say that I'm not proud....it's just that I'm pretty ashamed with all the international spotlights on the country because of the stupid drama on air during these few years.

(How funny to have listen to Evan Williams reporting it on YouTube. It's like I'm truly watching a TVB drama)

On a lighter note, there will be another eclipse soon in Aug 1st! I think I saw it once during high school....which was....quite a few years back...hehee...which made me so glad that I have witness such an event in my life.

0 c a r r o t s: