Sunday, February 22, 2009

Relief?

My line has been painfully slow but at last, I've finished downloading Mega4..wooHoooooo!!! So, now I'm left with only my sequences...even though it's slow but hey, look! Notice that I have only 3 tabs opened for my uni stuff? (the other 2 are solely opened for entertainment purposes)

I used to have like a list of tabs opened -- all thanks to my project report but anyways: I am wrapping it up already. Now, I'm desperately connecting what I have wrote. I knew from the start that I was digging my own grave once that witchy biatch started to pass us over to her students but then what choices do I have?

Ah...anyways, I'm on Abstract and Future studies part now...which means that once I have found the right connecting phrase...I'll be done!!!!!

Okay... I shouldn't be too happy since I have a test on fermentation on Tues..one which I have yet to touch and damn..those Genomics assignments...but the point is...part of the load was lessen! It is all that matters. Yes Kath....we can do this!

1 c a r r o t s:

Kath said...

Hahaha. Yes Jenny, we can!! I finally understood how to do the genomic assignment. Was so confused at first... now better lo.