Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bless my Chocolate-y Soul


I have been eating milo powder at a crazy rate....milo powder in milk....and not to mentioned...I finish up the whole kit kat family pack in 3 hours....together with the milo waffle family pack.......
I think I would die of dehydration if I do not get some sleep and drink more water.....

Ahh..the horror of Genomic and Bioinformatics...it is killing me silently......and stealthily....

Anyways, it was a joy to enjoy my milo powder while I flip through some travel blogs...the things people do and the places they have been to. I'd say, it's a real luxury to have the time and extra income to do that especially with the economy nowadays.

Okay..enough procrastination....I still have some reading to do (damn..I find it so difficult to keep myself focused)
*.*

3 c a r r o t s:

Shelyn said...

Sweetheart, why do you eat Milo powder? Why don't you just make it as drink?

Kath said...

Hahaha.. I actually eat bread with milo powder.. quite nice. Got any chocolate rice? Eat it with bread too yummy..hahah. Only for those die hard choc fans. :D

JeNz said...

Shelyn: MUAHAHA...because of the crunchi-nesss...gosh...*munch munch* the powder with a bit of milk in the cup..ahh..heavens...

somehow i thought it's much more tasty than making a drink. HEHE...it's like a drug you know..that milo drink doesn't satisfy me anymore..LOL...I esp love milo blended topped up with lotsa milo powder.

Kath: I tried that once (bread with milo powder) but i got so frustrated with it 'coz the powder tends to drop/fly all over :( haha..i made a mess on the table and have to be really careful when eating it