Wednesday, January 27, 2010

tango in a car and randomness

I enjoy dancing a lot. It was freestyle in the beginning, which was not too hard...until I got so interested in disciplining myself through dancing that I took up social dance lesson. The introduction was good and I think I love latin. I wanted to take up latin sport but thought better because it was expensive at that time and also, the studio is pretty far away.

Moreover, I guess my schedule was tight...juggling between work, studies, family and friends. At the moment, the situation is slightly better and I thought it could be a bit more better if I can go social dancing a bit more. *think*...my fuel consumption is getting worse by years...hmm..okay...*for the sake of saving for further distance, I should re-manage my finance*

LOL

Anyways, at times, I think driving is like dancing. My friend and I used to follow leads when we drive and it was pretty fun because the understanding is there. If I think the road ahead is too congested and I wanted to take a detour, I'll just have to signal using my light indicator (instead of texting or calling) and the car in front will turn according to the side which my indicator is signalled. Then we will switch pace and from the follower, I'll take lead and show the way. Even if the distance between our cars are increased by the number of cars that come in between, we will always spot the following car and change our pace so that the follower is able to follow.

That's the beauty of understanding and bonding.

It's just like dancing. You may know the steps (analogy: you know how to drive), but you'll need to let lead or be leading while following to the beat of the music (following the flow of traffic). Instead of counting, you should feel the beat (watch out for cars and blend in).
Anyways, I'm still trying to feel the beat. Sometimes I concentrate too much to the beat and forgot my steps.

Well...practice makes perfect...sad case that I don't get to practice that often lately due to the lost of venue and probably time too. I am a bit greedy. If it's possible, I'd love to have 48 hours in a day.

As much as I love dancing, I think my love for speed has yet to burn out. I kinda like jumping, but not so much of tail-gating...and I think I like corners too. Hehe...I can't wait to drive down to Kampar soon but it's a disappointing fact that I'll be driving my SLK. If only it's a real SLK, I'll be so excited. The journey will be so so sooo smooth that I don't mind forking out for the fuel. LOL...

But it's okay...in Malaysia, I guess you don't really get to say that the road/journey is smooth...bumps are just everywhere. Anyways, just now was fun. 10 minutes between Perdana and Ampang in a SLK with dumbsters on the road. I mean, honestly I didn't know where that Toyota wants to go, I'm like right beside of his car and yet he wanted to swerve out. Like Hullo, I'm beside and I'm honking and there's a car beside me! I felt like a tomato between 2 bread. The breads will never get squashed, only the tomato will.

Anyhow, just like dancing, I'm not good in driving yet. Some say I'm a terrible driver. LOL...it's okay, I enjoy being a passenger as long as the driver knows how to drive safe.

Sighs...all of a sudden I felt like doing so many things. I want to learn to ride a bicycle (I can but not good), I want to play my violin now (and disrupt the night), I want to paint (I got my inspirations already), I felt like eating (am pretty hungry but I guess I'm getting my old life back. The one which no one bothers if I'm eating unhealthily; even if I'm eating at all or even if I sleep the whole day and skip all the meals) but I'm feeling kinda full for some unknown reasons, I felt like playing House of Dead 4 (bang), I felt like dancing zouk (you've gotta admit that it's the best dance ever...with the dancers oh so absorbed with the rhythm), I felt like baking, I felt like gathering with friends (room party and steamboat in the room and just talk and laugh and do just that), I felt like running until my feet hurts in the park, I felt like seeing someone (that's you but you are just busy and I should know better), I felt like reading (so much to read!), I felt like ranting (yeah,but sometimes others just don't bother, you just don't rant to them..that's why, you blog), I felt like having chocs and ice cream (but I feel that I will soon have an ulcer and tummy cramp), I felt like watching P/S I love you (I kinda like the plot...maybe I should drop by the bookstore and read), I felt like watching Alice in Wonderland (when will it be released!!) oh well...

I felt asking questions (but it's pretty pointless it seems...what is there to ask? if a person wants to tell you, you don't need questions)...

I felt like sleeping...if I don't, I think I'll get feverish again.

Good night and sweet dreams.

2 c a r r o t s:

Jay said...

hehehe..who's the driver of the other car?

JeNz said...

try a good guess X)p