Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You are not alone :) Totally not!

Time and again, I go around poking my nose at other's blog. Blogs which worth my time and which I thought was insightful. I found this in a newly acquainted friend of mine. I developed an instantaneous liking to her when I first got to know her (as compared to a few other people whom I thought was nice...but...somehow, oh well...let's just say people are unique) ; I enjoy the truthfulness in her. It is something which one feels when one meets one. That's the quality in a person which shines out and say 'Hey, I ain't faking it and I'm being friendly without an agenda.'

It turns out to me that I was right about this quality in this person. Anyways, the point of today is, I wish to share a message with her: She is not alone.
She was brave to put her sadness in words and I especially like the way she puts it, 'searching for a fantasy to lose yourself in'.

I guess everyone does and I guess that is something I practice nowadays. To an extent, I am luckier than a lot of people. Not only I have options...I make my choices and I run away to hide in my fantasy world whenever there's a chance.
(I made it again! Got the promotional ticket for next year! Note: Airasia! Regardless of how ridiculous I thought it was for not being able to get into your website, I am grateful that Dato Tony gave birth to you. Seriously, if it is ain't for Airasia, I would not be able to travel no matter how badly I wanted to. I will die like another boring person in Malaysia. I guess I would very likely die from suffocation.
Anyways, I've got that RM50 per way ticket to Hanoi! Again, I would love to tell that one person who was disbelieved when I once told him that I would travel SEA before I move on to Europe and other places. I so much wanted to say this out loud in the most sarcastic way that I could, 'You are like a frog (katak di bawah tempurung) to some extent, oh yes, you have been to places because of your job and you thought you are all that? Oh man, I pity you a lot because you only have one passion and me? I've got a life.'
Well, I am not that bitter and I don't hold a grudge against him. It's just that I'm so happy that all my transitional periods were over. Yes, it's the relief that you feel when you were floating without a bouy and suddenly you found a solid ground. A ground which you can for once, see something out of it as compared to the vast ocean with no borders.

So..people, I will once again lose myself in a place where no one knows me and when there will be no worries to touch me. Yes...no letters...no bills...no responsibilities...no unexpected results...no bipolar human...no uncertainties, no pretense, just me, my camera, my good o' pair of shoes, my pack and an amphibia for a week. For a week! Sighs...what heaven is that?

Honestly, that's a world I lose myself in. So, girl, you are so not alone. Debts are a figure which we all very much hate and I feel you in the way when you would ponder and asked yourself questions which you have got no answers to. In my case, I would think of all those whys and at times I even get envious when I see the contented and happy faces around me. Regardless on how I try not to be and how I always tell people that I don't believe in those faces, I actually believe to an extent. Well, it is just not right to believe in them entirely and since I am not one of them, I chose not to believe. Haha...that is very unhealthy. It is like snatching hopes from a child. But I guess it's part of growing up. When you do, people entrusted you with all sorts of responsibilities whether you agree to it or not.

You are not alone and I wish you much strength to go through all these struggles. Try to get more sleep and sweat it out. I find that a really good way to get my spirits back in times I'm feeling low.

0 c a r r o t s: