Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How do you educate a mule?

Can I? I, of all people, should have much patience in me. I can't believe this and I do not understand why, of all people, M is the one person who I have no patience in. This is energy draining...worst than running a 50km marathon or taking a life and death exam paper.

I'm just feeling weak in the knees and exhausted to the joints. This feeling of lightness in your hands and the pent up frustrations; I'm just amazed. Just a simple few sentences are able to get me into this state.

But all is good. At least, I did well a moment ago to stay in control and tried to explain things out -- not to my best attempt but the message got across.

So: Dummies' guide to Educate a Mule
1. Take a step back, sit down and breathe
2. Breathe more...deep breathing...you'll need as much oxygen as you can inhale
3. Clear your mind and stop trembling in frustration
4. Speak in clear simple lingo, no bombastic jargon please
5. Explain words by words and try not to show your frustration
6. Be gentle but show your seriousness in the matter

All the best and don't explode in the process!

1 c a r r o t s:

Kath said...

Oooohhh I'll need a lot of this. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing!!!