Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bangkok-ChiangMai

Yes, I so wanted to visit JiuZhaiGou and scoop the cooling clear lake water in my hand. I wanted to stay a night in or near the park and get drunk on the beautiful natural surrounding but...there's always a but - I've got 4 weddings at hand this year and also, I have bought myself something really expensive...not to mention my Kinabalu trip as well as a potentially possible Lang Tengah excursion. So...That was how it came about that Gecko suggested Bangkok and you are right! Airasia was having this BIG sale and I've got my ticket at RM79 to Bangkok and ~RM300 from ChiangMai.

There you go. My backpack destination set for year 2012~~~
This time, you will see this bunny braves the train trip!

 

2 c a r r o t s:

Kath said...

Wah.... now I remember what you shared with us that Saturday after Hiking. Jenny is fully booked for the year! Lol.

JeNz said...

it seems like so! HAHA..i can't wait to explore thailand but at the same time, the KK trip is getting nearer...opps..HAHA!