Monday, July 21, 2008

Fossils of ICT


The best thing of the day is that the Phyto class was canceled due to LAN inspection; which is also a not so good thing because it seems that a lot of Phyto sessions were missed. ANYWAYS...the next best thing would be the extra time which I could use to do my Lab report.

Sighs...but it's never easy with this farking dumbo computer of ICT. So what if a Symantec Antivirus (as proudly stuck on the monitor)...it's not like I care. All that I'm seriously concerned with is the speed of the processor.

I mean...how good can a computer be if it runs slower than your pet turtle?? I was painstakingly waiting for the site to load and for the pdf files to show some signs of life.

Blardy &()*^^*((%$#% ... and I do not know what's up with UTAR...I thought they have subscribed to those journals...but why am I being denied an access? I'm just trying to finish my report and be done with it...not so difficult eh?!

ARGHH.....anyways...things got slightly better when I came home. Huh...my own notebook can't be compared with those fossils at the ICT. Moreover, I was able to browse through blogs and news to make my mood a bit better. And yes, I do have to make a public comment here..Kath! I enjoyed reading your sis' blogs! I think good humour runs in the blood huh!

Hehe...

Those aside, what's on my mind now is that...sighs, I was so hyped up to hold a commemoration ball before this...gung-ho and all, with all the letter drafted out but now, it seems like the winter wind has extinguishes the fire. Can't make anything that big without some appropriate channels to go to. Which is why I think FES sucks big time in terms of rewarding their students through entertainment.

Ah...I supposed, if no graduation party is going to be held, I'll just propose a small exclusive party for BioTech graduates (only) and hopefully it works out ;)

0 c a r r o t s: