Thursday, October 1, 2009

Randomness: Materialize my dream in 5 steps

I dream that I'll be given an equal chance to prosper and to make a small little fortune...Haha...why? Don't you think that nowadays, the rich keep getting richer while the middle class and the poor are getting worst? So what it's recession and they lost a few hundred thousands? They've still got millions.

LOL...ANYWAYS...here's my dream....yes..property investing! Buy a property and baam...live off the rental every month...hmmmmmm....or come to think again, I'd just get my dream studio unit and live happily ever after.

So, let's dream a while:

I want a site that shows me the popular properties which I can choose from and this link which I found was pretty okay. It is simple and not crappy. You know how some sites are, they put everything on the site and make your brain burst from information overload.

In Propwall, every item is classified under its own category and best of all, there isn't a trace of useless unrelated advertisement which I think is a wonderful thing! I just detest functional websites that have too many unrelated advertisements. It somehow made the whole site look amateur.
So, now, let's proceed with my dream....IMAGINE that I have an extra of RM300,000 in my account and I want to buy a unit..I guess I'll look for....Seri Hening Residency. Well, you wouldn't believe me when I tell you how much I love this condo.I do not know what attracted me so much but I am just drawn to it like a Pooh Bear would to Honey! I supposed it's the location, its convenience and the seemingly good security measure offered by the management.

Okay, materialize my dream #1: Search

I went over to the search engine and type in Seri Hening Residency and *pops* there we go, the page pops up pretty fast...and not bad, it has a ranking system to tell the potential investor/property buyer how popular is the place. *aikz.. >.<; The property I was searching for was ranked 160? bleh...and moreover there isn't any ads on it. Perhaps they are not selling? Not only that but there are limited photos available for this property...hmph...
..maybe I should put up a question to ask others if that place is a good one and what's the selling price...then again..let's not get too serious here...hahaha

Materialize my dream #2: Look for another more Suitable Location

The site told me that its Rank 1 property is the Dua Residency KLCC and a click at the link brought me to a page full of information neatly arranged into words.It first begins with a brief description of the property, follows by some key details as well as the layout.

Materialize my dream #3: Let's do some math

Say if I get the average price of RM 875 psf (just pretend that I'm damn good at getting the price I want) and I pick a penthouse (wahsey). So, RM 875 X 5,472 = RM 4,788,000....am I doing the right calculation? Alright...I'm RM 4, 488,000 short..so let's make shift and say RM 875 X 2,098 = RM 1,835,750

*swt* That explains why it is Ranked 1st...location wise..price wise...

Materialize my dream #4: New Strategy..Next!

I'm wondering with RM 300,000 , what can I get?
Ouh...too bad that their search engine doesn't recognize price range as a valid search :(
I supposed the site can be improved if the administrator would add 'price range' string as part of the search.

Materialize my dream #5: Dream on

Haha...but at least I know which site I can go to the next time when I have more than RM300K. Most properties shown on the site are top and luxurious properties which I supposed, only those with enough dough are able to invest in them. Thus, it is of utmost importance for the site to be maintained as professionally as possible to attract the right crowd. At the moment, I supposed it is doing okay with an user-friendly search engine and straight-forward description (that has only the facts, main contact details and key points -- nothing fancy to deceive site visitors)

So, are you ready to find your dream at Propwall? Haha...I know...I'm being pretty random lately...daydreaming..

0 c a r r o t s: