Monday, January 4, 2010

water water water


2007 has been memorable...2008 was sweet while 2009 has been one hell of a year...but anyways, I survived them all...so what else there is in life that could be a challenge? *thinks*

Oh well, there sure is one coming and I hope It is on its way soon. *waiting*

Anyways...the beginning of 2010 is seemingly promising but...somehow I felt insecure...hmph...heck...whatever it is...I guess I shouldn't dwell too deep into it. My plate is already full, so right...after this post, I should set some of it aside and throw myself into the water (water for real)...

...and then close my eyes...and drift...and countdown to the day when I'm closer to the sky for some adventure...and think of when I can get my hands on that Pinky Pirate Keychain (for once I'm actually thinking of wasting my few bucks for something like that...LOL)...



signing off,
e v i l b u n n y

2 c a r r o t s:

Jay said...

Your long awaited wish for the coolest pirate in town (bar-Jack Sparrow) has come true!

I hope you will care and treasure him as how you would for --. Pinkie Pirate the doodoll will be your companion and listening ear whenever you need it..

Signing off for now,
P.P.

JeNz said...

Thank you! the doodoll is in good hands now and yes..so good that even Patrick has make way. Hehe...really...thank you...kor kor...*hugs* PP has been a real comfort :)

Much Love,
sis sis