Saturday, September 22, 2012

LINE camera app

I've been frequently playing around with this app recently! It's pretty cute, really...with different frames, filters and cartoons available. I'm not that into instagram and well, I don't even have that in my phone but that's alright. LINE app is serving me quite well:)

Look at us in that pic! Cute huh? Haha..that's basically what girls do when they are bored. We camwhore and we transform into narcisists but so what? That one of the many reasons boys love us!

They may not admit it but somehow, vanity attracts them:p

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

2 c a r r o t s:

Kath said...

If that's the case, I need to be more vain...! Hahaha. I have no idea what Line app is!!

JeNz said...

you will when you join smartphone family! come kath, we welcome you into whatsapp too!